Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally...Photos

I managed to get around to taking some photos of the things I have been knitting. 

I have had this yarn forever, I bought it during an Eat.Sleep.Knit binge.  It is Fleece Artist Sea Wool in the colorway Peacock.  The pattern is Clapotis, which appears to be one of the most knitted patterns on Ravelry. I am about half done and I am really proud of this scarf so far. Stay tuned for the finished product.

These socks are my most recent FO.  The pattern is from a book that I recieved for my birthday.  The book is Knitting in The Round, which I mentioned in a previous post.  The yarn I used is left over from one of my Six Kingdoms Yarn Club shipments.  Its really lovely but a bit slipery.  Also, as promised, a photo of the finished Kathy's Socks, which I have been calling Laugh Socks since that is the name of the colorway. 

Now for some Monster action.  Here is Sammie, Daphne and Delilah. 
I made Sammie to keep Francis company in my office, but he got so caught up in all the books on my book shelf that he is still currently living at home.  Technically he is supposed to be wearing socks to cover up those cutie monster feet but since its getting warmer outside he decided that he didn't need socks right now and that he wouldn't mind if I waited a while to make them for him. 
Daphne and Delilah were made as a gift for my friends daughter on her 2nd birthday. They now reside in Marshfield Mass. 
All the monsters I have made are from patterns designed by Rebecca Danger, the yarn I use for them is Vannas Choice.


Happy Knitting!

No comments: