Monday, April 12, 2010

Satisfaction by Humiliation

I have been part of the Chihuahua Mix lovers group on Ravelry for a short while now and thought it would be nice to start a KAL (Knit-A-Long) for this group. 

I put a message up on the board telling the members that I wanted the group to knit something for our furry friends.  The moderator thought that was a good idea as well.  I picked a nubmer of patterns and we decided on the pattern called To Humiliate the Dog.  If you are not a member of Ravelry you can find this pattern on The Yarn Loving Couples Blog (see blogs I read), its in the free pattern section. 

This is what I ended up with:

Becca really loves it I tell you, and by love I mean HATE.  She trys to rip it off after about 3 seconds.

I think the only reason she let me cram the thing on her head and take photos was that she was feeling a bit under the weather.  We found out on Saturday that Miss Becca has an infection. Shes on some antibiotics that make her belly upset. 
She has been lounging around on the back of the couch in her favorite spot minding her own buisness and I sort of ambushed her. 

But seriously, she looks so CUTE! 

Happy Knitting!

3 comments:

Amoena said...

Becca really looks cute in her hat and I hope she's feeling better by now :)

Sarah said...

Hehehe, the cat is soo cute! xD

Emily said...

That dog and pattern are adorable! Thanks for the laugh! :D